Saturday, December 13, 2008

Hooters - Not my cup of Tea

Hooters


Madam rumor tells me that there is a Hooter's coming to town.


To be honest with you I don't know if I am happy or sad. On the


one hand, I am glad that we are getting a new restaurant in town,


somewhere different to eat. My wife says yeah, that's about like you


telling me that you read a certain girlie magazine just for the stories.


Many of you have been to Hooters, I suppose. I hear that the waitresses


wear skimpy outfits, with the tops being too low and the skirts being


too short. I personally would not know. I have never been to a Hooters.


Everything that I have heard about the restaurant has been about the


women. No one ever mentions the food. They do have food don't they?


I can tell you right now my wife is not going to be wanting me staring


at any girl's hooters or short skirts. She and I have talked about this


at length. Her argument is this. What if there was a restaurant for women


called Torso's or T-Tops, or Briefs? She says, would you want me


to go there to eat? Would you want to go with me? Would you want me to


be staring at some strange man with spandex underwear while you are trying


to eat your steak? Doesn't that sound repulsive to you, she ask? When you


put it that way, it does sound repulsive. I was only going to Hooter's and


taking you with me, so that the Hooter girls could see how beautiful you are, I say.


My intentions were never to go in there and gawk at those girls. Pretty much


this approach did not work either and that is why I am saddened by the fact


that Hooters may come to town and I will be close, but probably will never enter


the door. It is sort of like the Garden of Eden. You can look at the apple, just


don't try to partake of it. Yes Dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment